Thomas A. Brady
Mr. Brady focuses his practice on securities enforcement, commodities and futures enforcement, regulatory defense, government and independent investigations, and white collar defense. Prior to joining Clyde Snow, Mr. Brady served as the Director of the Utah Division of Securities for two years, overseeing enforcement investigations, compliance matters, licensing, and registration. Before his service as the Securities Administrator for Utah, Mr. Brady spent five years as the Deputy Director of the Utah Department of Commerce, helping to oversee the divisions of Securities, Real Estate, Occupational and Professional Licensing (DOPL), Consumer Protection, and Corporations and Commercial Code. During his tenure as Deputy Director he supervised the agency review process and worked closely with the Utah Legislature and other state agencies such as the Utah Insurance Department and the Department of Financial Institutions. Tom previously served as a member of the State Legislation and Fintech Committees of the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA).
- Administrative Law
- Securities Enforcement, Regulatory Defense and Litigation
- White Collar Crime, Government and Independent Investigations
- Juris Doctor, Michigan State University College of Law (2009)
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Brigham Young University (2004)
- North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA)